Last updated: May 24, 2018
At DIZAIND, your privacy is at our heart and we see this as fundamental to having a trusting and intimate relationship with each of our clients. We are committed to protecting your privacy and meeting the requirements of applicable data protection legislation.
• About DIZAIND
• What Personal Information Do We Collect From You and How?
• Why Do We Use Your Data?
• What is The Legal Basis for Processing Your Data?
• Marketing Newsletters and Keeping in Touch With You
• How Do We Store and Protect Your Data?
• Who Will We Share Your Personal Data With?
• Third Party Websites and Their Own Policies
• Why Do We Retain Your Data?
• What Are Your Rights?
• How You Can Protect Your Child’s Information
• What Are Cookies?
• How We Can Make Changes to This Policy?
When we talk about "personal data" in this policy, we mean any information which could be used to identify you, either directly or indirectly, for example in combination with any other information we may hold about you.
DIZAIND is trademark of Pistol Star Group GmbH. Pistol Star Group GmbH ("DIZAIND", “Pistol Star Group GmbH”, "our", "we", or "us"), is located at Fritz Fleiner Weg 11, 8044 Zurich, Switzerland (Company Registered Number: CHE-188.896.945).
We collect and process the following types of information about you:1. Information we collect about you:
• when you register with the Website;
• when you place an order on our Website;
• if you ask us to keep in touch with you;
• if you complete a survey or send us feedback about our products or Websites; or if you contact or correspond with us (for example, by phone, email or otherwise) to find out more about a product or our after sale support services, to report a problem with the Website or a product or for any other reason.
The personal information you give us may include your first and surname, title, email address, phone number, address, financial information (such as credit card details), as well as shipping address, billing address, purchase information, and any other information that you consider necessary to provide us with.
2. Information we receive from other sources about you
We work closely with third parties, for example, business partners, sub-contractors for technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers. If we receive information about you from them, we will always seek assurances that they are providing information to us in accordance with data protection laws and that they are transparent with you that they may share your data with us. We may use this information to update our records about you to keep them accurate.
We may use and share non-personal data we receive or collect from you without restrictions.
We may use the above personal data held about you for the following purposes:
• to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide
you with information, products and services that you request from us, i.e. to process and complete your orders and
to process your payments;
• to remind you of products you have placed in your basket on the Website, but have not purchased;
• to manage and improve the Website and the services we provide through the Website;
• to manage the security of the Website and data collected via the Website;
• to provide other services requested by you, as described when we collect the data;
• to address any enquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised;
• to notify you about changes to any element of the Website;
• to deliver relevant advertising to you, for example, newsletters and to provide you with information about other products and services we offer or enquired about. We will only contact you by email with such information if you have consented to this. More information about this is set out below under the heading “Marketing Newsletters and Keeping in Touch With You”;
• to measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we provide to you and others;
• to help us identify you and accounts you hold with us;
• to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, violations of law, and other misuse of the Website, and to enforce our Terms and Conditions;
• for our internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting;
For some of the uses of your personal data (as described above) there is a legal basis under applicable data protection laws for us to use such personal data without your consent.
This includes, for example, where it is necessary for us to use the information in order to perform a contract with you or take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you, such as to process your order, provide after care and support services to you or manage the online account facility that we provide to you. It also includes circumstances (such as we have described below) where we have a legitimate interest to use your data, provided that proper care is taken in relation to your rights and interests:
• to ensure that we organize our database efficiently and understand how our clients may make
purchases in different parts of the world;
• to carry out research and analysis of your data (including purchase information) as this helps us understand our clients better, who they are and how they interact with us;
• to improve and ensure the security of the Website (for example, for statistical, testing and analytical purposes, troubleshooting); and
Where consent is required for our use of your personal information, by ticking the appropriate consent box or otherwise communicating your consent (for example, by email), you consent to our use of that personal information for the purposes covered by the specific consent that you have given. For example, we will only process your personal information for marketing purposes if we have your consent to do so.
We will, if you have given us your consent, provide you with information about products, services, events, sales and marketing from us (including personalized online content and advertising through DIZAIND website and social media platforms).
We will ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when you check out, sign up for newsletters or updates, or if you register with us via the Website or by email. If you are registered, you can also manage your preferences by updating / changing your privacy settings of your account. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We will not share your personal information with other businesses, without your explicit prior consent, for them to contact you for marketing purposes (except if they are contacting you on behalf of us).
Data we collect from you is transferred to, processed and stored by Business Servers, with its registered office at Brastos St. 15, 47183 Kaunas, Lithuania, European Union, a service company to the Pistol Star Group GmbH. Lithuania’s data protection regime meets the EEA standards, according to the European Commission.
We endeavour to protect your data by storing it on secure servers and by using technical and organizational security measures to safeguard your personal data and to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access controls. Please understand, however, that no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft will not occur.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access restricted areas of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via the Website; any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features (as mentioned above) to try and prevent unauthorized access.
Your data may be stored in a database that we can access. We do this to help us organize our databases efficiently and understand how our clients may make purchases in different parts of the world. We will remain your point of contact.
• service providers (for example, IT services), business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors
for the performance of any contract we enter into with you (such as, but not limited to, Website operations, payment
services, shipments, fraud investigations);
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Website;
• law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or authorized third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity through the Website that may expose us and/or the user or any third party to legal risks or liability; and
These third parties who may receive your data will process that data for the purposes specified above and in accordance with applicable law. We will retain a list of the third parties with whom data is shared, which will be available upon request.
The Website might, from time to time, contain links to third parties websites, which may have their own Privacy Policies. We are not responsible for those websites, the activities and practices that take place on those websites or the relevant associated privacy policies.
We will not store your personal data for longer than we need to use it in accordance with this notice. Unless we let you know otherwise (or you request we erase your personal data), we will only keep your information as long as you remain an active customer and for 5 years afterwards or otherwise as required for our business operations or by applicable laws.
Even if you request that we erase your data, we may still need to keep it to enforce our terms, for fraud prevention, to identify, issue or resolve legal claims and/or for proper record keeping purposes. We may also retain a record of any stated objection by you to receiving DIZAIND updates for the purpose of ensuring we can continue to respect your wishes and not contact you further.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
• Access. You have the right to access data we hold about you.
• Rectification. You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
• Erasure. You have the right to request that we delete any personal data that we hold about you at any time except the following situation: (a) you have an ongoing matter with our Customer Service, (b) you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped, (c) you have an unsettled debt with us, regardless of the payment method, (d) if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years, (e) if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
• Restriction. You have the right to restrict your use of personal information if the data is inaccurate, our use of the information is unlawful or if we no longer need to use the data for the purposes for which we hold it.
• Change of preferences. You can change your data processing preferences at any time. For example, if you have given your consent to direct marketing, but have changed your mind, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us using the details provided below or clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletters you receive. If you are registered, you can also manage your preferences by updating / changing your newsletter settings of your account.
• Automated decision making. If you have any questions in respect of our automated decision-making processes or the accuracy of them, please let us know, or to change your preferences, please see above.
• Data portability. You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) personal data which you have provided to us and (b) if we are processing that data on the basis of your consent (such as your marketing preference information) or to perform a contract with you (such as to manage your online account).
• Complaints. If for any reason you are not happy with the way that we have handled your personal data, please contact us.
To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may require you to verify your identity before allowing you to access your personal information.
If you ask us to stop processing your personal information in a certain way or erase your personal information, and this type of processing or information is needed to facilitate your use of the Website or is required to enable us to provide you with a service (such as to manage your online account), you may not be able to use the Website or the service as you did before.
This does not include your right to object to direct marketing which can be exercised at any time without restriction. Please allow at least 3 working days for your request to be actioned.
The rights mentioned above do not extend to non-personal data.
Our Website is not directed at and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com.
You can find more information on what cookies we use, how we use them, and your options for changing how we use them in our Cookies Policy.
Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.